- Kate Winslet will be a (well-deserved) hysterical mess if she wins for either of her standout performances last year (Revolutionary Road or The Reader).
- Mickey Rourke will not feel the need to take a shower before arriving.
- No one will be surprised, or disappointed, if Heath Ledger wins a posthumous award for his performance in The Dark Knight.
- Drew Barrymore’s hair may need its own seat.
- Slumdog Millionaire may walk away with the night’s top honors.
- Borat, I mean, Sacha Baron Cohen will make everyone uncomfortable if he’s asked to be a presenter. With all the envelope-pushing he’s done, who would have thought that busting on Guy Ritchie would be the step too far?
To get a jump start on cramming for the Oscars, check out the full list of Golden Globe nominees and winners.
More Golden Globes Coverage:
(Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)